Well, we’ve blinked and it’s September. September is always a tricky month for me. It’s technically time for fall, but the weather in my neck of the woods stays confused for the entire month. This is what I’m going to tell you though…I don’t care if it’s 95 degrees outside still. I will have Morning Motivated Mom’s Pumpkin Bread and I will decorate my house for fall. Yes, I will. Heck, I may even eat the Pumpkin Bread while decorating my house. Well, that’s winning all the way around.
Before I decorate for fall and eat Pumpkin Bread, I’m going to take a few brief moments and look at some options for my menu plan. I hope you’ll plan along with me. It saves time, money, and sanity. Grab some ideas below and plan with me!
- Granola with yogurt and fruit
- Breakfast Sliders by Little Home on the Dairy
- Giant Breakfast Cookies by Heavenly Homemaker
- Pumpkin Bread by Morning Motivated Mom
- Turkey Sausage, Cheese, and Crackers
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Spinach Ravioli (from Costco)
- Bolognese Sauce
- Salmon Patties
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Bacon Chicken by Julia’s Album
- Sausage and Cheese plate with pickles and crackers
- Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin by Thriving Home Blog
- Frito Taco Casserole by 12 Tomatoes
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole by Thriving Home Blog
Here’s what I’m filling my freezer with and adding to my menu plan:
- Sausage and Cheese Quiche (Recipe coming soon!)
- Tomato Basil Soup
Are you new to menu planning? This video clip below shows you how to plan for the month and think through your menu. By planning your menu (and sticking to it!!!) you will save time and money…I promise!
Want someone to do the planning for you?? My friend, Laura, over at Heavenly Homemakers will do just that! For $1 a week, she will email you her plan, Simple Meals. Does it get any simpler?? I think not.
PS-By using the code, SIMPLE10, you will receive $10 off of the year, making the cost less than $1 per week. How lovely, right?!?
Click here to get your free printable menu plan.
You have great potential and I can’t wait to see how you unfold. Regardless, I’ll decorate my house for fall and eat Pumpkin Bread, so thanks in advance for that…no matter what the weather may be my heart beats for fall.
This post, and others like it, can be found at Meal Plan Monday.